![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
You, Bonnie and I were going to go to Nana and Grandpa's after we dropped Dad off so I didn't pack Bonnie's leash. We felt bad not letting her enjoy the park so we made an executive decision and let her run free. She was such a good girl. You both were (are) such good girls. We let you run free, too.
You just wanted to walk everywhere and by yourself. All around the massive trees and beautiful green grass. You soaked it in, and we soaked you in. We let you swing and slide (your first slide!) and oh you were a happy kiddo. Your daddy guided you down the slide and you smiled big grins, turning for another trip down.
Some frisbee golfers came by and you were enamored. You tried to go join them several times. They were kind as I headed you off. It was cute and I appreciated their kind words that they would have a "new player" in the making.
Your dad and I reminisced driving home that night that there was something special about our morning park adventure. Something about starting your day in God's creation, outside and together just felt...perfect. It felt right and good to get moving and soak up a beautiful park. A park that your Nana played in as a child. The same ground, the same beauty. We must go back soon.
Love you Cricket,
Mama



Such a set little baby girl, puppy & family.
ReplyDeleteMelts my heart everytime :)
Cricket is getting so big! I love the pics of her and Bonnie running wild and free. So cute.
ReplyDeleteAlso, wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can view the details on my blog. Congrats!!
Morning park adventure. That sounds so fun : ) I love your family.
ReplyDelete