Archive

Friday, April 13, 2012

More Moments to Remember

IMG_9888a
She hands Lovey and Seahorse, her bedtime pals, to us every morning. We are not sure why, but it's cute as can be!
Peek-a-boo!
Being goofy with Dada and Lovey after a nap

Daddy's girl
You should see her touchdown dance!
This is what she does when I ask her if she wants to go night night. It's so funny!
We ask Cricket if she wants to go "night-night" and she lays her head on the first soft things she finds.
"Cricket, can mama have a kiss?" #kissyface ❤❤❤
Pucker up, baby cakes!

light chaser extraordinaire.
Walking around with "farmer." She LOVES her little people farm. It's the first toy she has truly enjoyed straight from the box. Well, that and her flash cards (she walks around with the baby flash card all day long.)

Slightly excited about playing backyard peek-a-boo. #iloveher
Oh, you know. Just a little excited over backyard peek-a-boo with Mama.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks Marcella!

    Thanks momto8! :) I am very lucky. Her cuteness is only outshined by her personality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby girl... and truly lovely photo composition!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are taking the e-course w/ Jeanne!- I am too!:) Can't wait to compare notes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you Beth!! xo

    Hi Alee! I am taking Jeanne's course. I'm SOOO excited! We will definitely have to compare notes. :)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!