Archive

Thursday, March 22, 2012

She Found Wonderland

IMG_9663

To most, it's just a back yard. To us, on that perfect Spring day, it was wonderland.
IMG_9673

IMG_9613

IMG_9620

IMG_9640

My little shadow chaser exploring one of life's grandest adventures - the great outdoors!

4 comments:

  1. A new adventure for Cricket! I love her smile and wonderment at all the exciting things she can see now that she is walking! ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are going to have SO MUCH fun this summer with Cricket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Diane! I know, Marcella, we are going to have a ball! I'm so excited to see Cricket's curiosity explode this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious day, and how magical to have captured her reveling it! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!