The sun was beginning to set on our day at the Pumpkin Farm. We enjoyed many a fine farm animal (the goats especially liked me...I'm just saying...they probably know this is in my future.) We also partook in some fine autumn activities including tractor barrel rides, a fire pit, animal photo ops and the ever popular humongo slide!
Who do we think is having more fun, Mama or Cricket?
Cousin and Grandpa Ed
Ohmigoodness, those faces! Too much!
Ohmigoodness, those faces! Too much!
Happy girls! My sister Liz with her little peanut...I love them!
Mr. Ed (aka Daddy), me and Cricket
Cricket baby was not her usual chipper self. She woke up early from her nap and was still a little too small to partake in the activities. She may not have been able to ride the rides, but she did get lots of snuggles from Daddy and Mama.
We all had a great time at the Pumpkin Farm. I'm already looking forward to next year!
xoxo, Rachel







What a fun day you had! Lil Cricket gets cuter every time I see her! xxoo
ReplyDeleteA lovely day! Just imagine how big she will be on next years trip to the pumpkin patch..Eek!
ReplyDeleteLove Gemma x