Cricket munching on a piece of butternut squash while styling the "puffs stuck to the arm" look.
Lately, I've been in a weird blog funk. It's not exactly something I can put my finger on. I used to blog pretty consistently two or three times a week. Now, I go days without a new post...and I'm okay with it right now. I guess it's just a season of slowing down and focusing on other things. I have things rolling around in my head, but they just don't come out on ye old blog. Instead, most of my time is spent happily playing with Mr. Schalk and Cricket or eating plates full of brownies (I wish!) or some such thing.
With that said, here is what has been occupying most of my time these days...

Bonnie just saw her friend, Mrs. J, and went bazurkey nuts. She loves Mrs. J and her dog, Abby. She really knows doggies and how to relate to them. Not only did Bonnie bichon buzz run all over the yard, but she then ran through the house for at least 5 minutes afterward with a goofy grin all over her furry face. It really made her day!

This really made my day! Mr. Schalk, Cricket and I went to the antique store and perused the fine offerings. It was so much fun and Miss Cricket didn't grab anything...impressive!
I get to see this little cutie this weekend! We love weekends with Cousin and family! We have been blessed with a lot of family time the last couple months. It is so special to see Cricket play with her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Last weekend was fall raking weekend up at the lake. The sun was out and the temperature was crisp. It was a great day to be outside!






what fun photos!! :) we all go through slower seasons in life & it's a good thing!
ReplyDeleteI agree...sometimes nothing special to say is the best place to be. And cute Greta pics are rather satisfying for a reader :-)
ReplyDeletei have been feeling the same way with blogging! i thought this season i would blog a lot more with the holidays, but i have been busy doing lots of other stuff and when i have a minute i'm usually too tired to blog. my real problem is, i need to pick up my camera more. i have lots to say, but i need more pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteanyway, thanks for the update on you. sweet, sweet pictures.
Thank you, friends! Your comments mean a lot to me. I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling a slower season...in some ways it's refreshing.
ReplyDeleteAbra, I agree...it is hard to blog without photos. They go hand in hand, don't they?
Have a lovely day ladies!! xo