Archive

Monday, October 17, 2011

Goofy Cousins


IMG_3562c

My sister's little girl and Cricket had an afternoon of fun recently. Liz and I are really excited that the girls are so close in age (7 months apart) and hope that these cousins have a special friendship.

IMG_3557

IMG_3555

IMG_3560

IMG_3561

Goofy girls, we love you both so much!

The next time they see each other it will be Halloween weekend. And, you know what that means?! Costumes galore! I am super excited for Miss Cricket's first ever Halloween costume. Eek, I can hardly wait!
IMG_3624
xoxo, R

4 comments:

  1. They're so lucky to be so close in age and I'm sure they'll be good friends growing up. They're absolutely adorable together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. audrey has a cousin that is 3.5 months older. and they are as close as can be, and they don't even live in the same city (her cousin lives in Indy). we love, love seeing their relationship grow. they get super excited when they see each other. i'm sure it's going to be the same way for these two adorable cousins-- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your sister are so blessed to be able to travel through motherhood together. What fun!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!! Hope you are having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I hope that we can have kids around the same time as Ryan's siblings too. They look like they are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!