Archive

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My loves

My favorites xoxo

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

-Clarence Budington Kelland

A picture doesn't have to be perfect to tell a story and melt a heart. I captured this with my phone last weekend. Sweet baby had just woken up from her nap and was enjoying some lovin' from Mr. Schalkdaddy. I just adore these two almond-eyed gifts from God.

May you find simple blessings in the everyday. Perfect or not, you are loved deeply!

xoxo, Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I love every single thing about this. Mad perfection!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!