Archive

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby Wears

IMG_3226av

IMG_3227av

I don't normally share outfit posts here. I adore putting outfits together for Cricket and me, but these days I'm just lucky to both be dressed and ready before I have to walk out the door.

However, when Cricket celebrates her month birthdays I let myself take a break and have extra fun with her outfit. This month may be one of my favorites! I just had to share a few more photos of my little charmer.

IMG_3230vntg

Skirt: Rosemary's Cuppa (love her! Blog / Shop)
Headband: BrightFallenStar via Etsy

Flower Clip: CVS (yes, really!)

Long Sleeve Onesie: Carters

Vest: Vintage bought at a local antique store when I was pregnant

Smile: Signature Cricketbaby!

IMG_3231vntg
Sweet as pie!

Have a great day!
xoxo, Rachel

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the outfit! :) You are so creative on how you put that together. Thanks for sharing.

    p.s. Thanks for your prayers too!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!