Archive

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crazy Squirrel


IMG_1581

One time Mr. Schalk and I took Cricket to Mackinac Island (more on that to come) and had a great time. Cricket and I loved on each other while Mr. S snapped away. Then, a crazy squirrel decided to join the fun.

IMG_1594s

I am a lover of wildlife, but seriously Mister Squirrel. Where are you going with that apple and when did you get all sassy and not afraid of people? I may or may not have yelped...little feller surprised me. Cricket was not fazed. She apparently has had more encounters with adventurous animals than I have. She's been around the pack n play a time or two.

xoxo, R

2 comments:

  1. Lol, Rachel! The last sentence sums it all up, doesn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet Rachel! Squirrels can be very cheeky! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!