Archive

Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Genevieve!

acIMG_8893

IMG_8916

IMG_8915

I can hardly believe I'm already posting sweet Genevieve's one year birthday. When did that happen? Wasn't she just born?


IMG_9753_bw

My, my what a special year for you, sweet girl. These days you are almost walking on your own and smart as a whip. You wave "bye bye" and put puzzles together lickety-split. You love spicy foods and trying new flavors, which is not a surprise with your super cool foodie parents. Speaking of parents, yours love you dearly! It is so fun to see my big sis be a mama, she is one of the best! You are quite the Daddy's girl, too. They are awesome parents and you are very blessed. Please remember that when you're 15.

a_sweet_IMG_2151
December 2010

Align CenterIMG_8946
June 2011

Growing up in the Windy City has to be so much fun for you little baby! Train sounds are second nature to you and you are surrounded by the wonderful diversity and culture of city life. You are always on the go and thrive on the energy of everyone around you.

IMG_8925

I am sure you will have an extra special day celebrating at school with your boyfriend (*wink*wink*) Jimmy and all your other friends. We are so proud of you, Genevieve! You are a beautiful girl inside and out!

IMG_8965

Happiest one year birthday to you, Genevieve!

aIMG_8969

Love and kisses,
Aunt Rachel & family

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel...
    Just wanted to stop in & tell you that I seen you "across" the way &{& that sweet baby of yours!} @ Hortons! It was crazy busy & I never got a glimpse of you again! :) Sometime I am going to officially "meet" you {& baby!}.
    Blesssings...

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!