Archive

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Loving Life & a Video

I love Mr. Schalk so much! Not only is he super cool but he gave me the best gift ever to this new mama...I got to sleep! For a really long time! Oh my, it was pure bliss!

Then....

I woke up to this...

Yes, folks, that would be my most favorite breakfast of all time. Pancakes, bacon (yay bacon!), fruite and hot tea. Mr. Schalk pulled out all the stops. He is such an amazing husband and dad.


I even got some reading material for my happy mama morning. Three words: Lemon Poppyseed Cupcakes. Yes please!





The adorable reason for our celebration. Our pride and joy!

Thank you Mr. Schalk for making me feel special, loved and important. You are the absolute best!

xoxo, Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    Greta is wonderful! Pregnancy, motherhood, babyhood - all are miraculous!
    I loved your Mother's Day post and Happy Mother's Day to you! You are a terrific and godly daughter, wife, mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your boys are adorable! xx
    I know what you mean by the 'gift of sleeping'. Peaceful and undisturbed sleep is a mother's best friend, and to wake up to a cooked breakfast takes it right up to cloud 100049! :)

    The video of your beautiful little man took me right back to the early days with my Oscar. It's so precious!

    Big hugs and thanks for visiting me today.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I would love to eat that right now ...heehee!

    I can imagine your sleep was much needed.

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fantastic day. And she is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. It will be Ryan & I's 5 year wedding anniversary on 05/27.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Mother's Day! LOVED the video. Keep them coming. :) So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!