Archive

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

To Royal or Not To Royal

We say Royal!


As you probably know the Royal Wedding is Friday! Bum, bum da bum, ba dum de dum dum dum (that’s the Royal Wedding song dontcha know?). We are a tad bit excited around here.



Aww, Will and Kate are so cute!

Mr. Schalk has been very generous and allowed yours truly to overtake our DVR space with all things Royal. I’ve been recording everything from Will & Kate bios to Royal Weddings of days past. It’s wild!

Well….maybe I’m being a bit dramatic, but excitement is definitely in the air.

The BBC begins coverage at 3am Eastern, while the American stations begin at 4am. Since many mornings I am up with the bambino at that hour I am thinking it will hardly be a blip in my already sleep deprived body to tune in to LIVE coverage. To add to the excitement my mama will be joining in all the Royal festivities with me. Partay!!!


It’s going to be wild!

There I go again.


I don’t get out much.

Tomorrow my baby Bakerella and I will be sharing a favorite recipe (or two if I really decided to go crazy) fit for a King and Queen. Stay tuned!

Cheerio and a bit of alright!
xoxo, Rachel





3 comments:

  1. i am so excited about the wedding too! could you imagine attending it? oh and all the fancy beautiful clothes! i so wish i had the accent at least. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am excited about the wedding! I can't wait and will be glued to the telly all day!! Your little "Royal" looks so sweet! How utterly adorable! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just as excited! I've totally been dvring every royal show. This Friday a group of friends and I are so going to be watching the whole event. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!