My sister, Liz, and good friend, Kaleena have 3 sweet girls between them and a plethora of adorable clothes. They were both were kind enough to let Cricket borrow some pretties that their girls had outgrown. You should see the adorable pieces just waiting for her. Actually, you probably will see them since I can't stop snapping pictures of our girl. Cricket is still in newborn clothes with some 0-3 months sprinkled in. There are so many cute outfits that I can't wait for her to grow into. It's like playing dress up with a real live doll!
The other day I came across photo of my niece, Genevieve, in the same exact sleeper that Cricket was wearing. I love that the girls are sharing clothes and love even more these shots of them.

You’d think they were related. :)
xoxo, Rachel
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
they DO look so much alike! and sharing clothes makes perfect sense because they grow so fast, but can't share everything, because of course, it is also so fun to shop for them! :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous! I love hand-me-downs! Xxx
ReplyDelete