Here is hoping Bonnie isn't the only Valentine baby in our lives on Monday! Okay, Bonnie was born in August, but this baby picture of hers just screams Valentine's Day, right? Awwww...so cute!
For a little bit of humor here is why living in the Midwest is more fun than one might think.
February
August
A 100 degree difference...isn't that interesting?! So, if you're looking for a good time move to the Midwest! Or, try and eat pop rocks during a movie. Dare ya!
Have a wonderful weekend friends! I hope to bring you the best news ever very soon. Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers for baby Cricket, me and the Mister. We greatly appreciate you all!
xoxo, Almost a Mama Moose



Awwwwwwwwwww. Love Bonnie. Getting SO excited : )
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest picture ever. You are really making me want a dog. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for a certain baby to make her appearance this weekend and a safe/speedy delivery.
Also random note, I remember thinking you had a really cool branchy tree table lamp that is fabulous. Where did you ever find such a lamp? Love it!
Thanks ladies! I'm SO excited, too! We've been trying to let baby know that we would love to meet her this weekend. Thanks for your prayers!
ReplyDeleteLindsey, we got that lamp at Pottery Barn. It was a splurge item but so worth it. I love the look of it in our living room. I'll let you know if I ever see a similar one out and about.
I must admit that I have been lurking. :-) Just had to comment to wish you well and to tell you that I will say a prayer for baby Cricket! And her mommy too, of course.
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe its that time already! Before you know it, you'll have your little Cricket all cuddled up in your arms, showering her with love. Best of luck to you and Mr. Schalk! I hope that everything goes wonderfully and that next time I'm on here it will be to see cute and adorable baby photos.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, speaking of cute....Bonnie looks so sweet and tiny. Don't you just want to nuzzle into all that sweet fluffy fur :)
So excited for the announcement!
ReplyDeleteSoak up all that quiet "me" time while you still can!!
Bonnie is such a sweetie pie. Puppies are adorable. We love ours to bits. I am on pins and needles Raquel! Not long now! Keeping you in my prayers. xxoo
ReplyDelete