Shirts are too short, pants are too tight…nothing quite fits at 34 weeks. The exception being the above sweater and my black yoga pants. Those thankfully are going along for the ride. Everything else can jump out a window. I was warned this would happen, so I am not overly surprised. For the time being, I am going with the "last as long as possible on what I have" mentality. Let's face it, no one really enjoys buying larger sizes. I'm just saying...
Nothing fits except….
- The thought of being called Mama this time next year.
- Dreaming of a newborn on my chest all sweet and perfect.
- Mr. Schalk right by my side now and in the years to come. He is my calm, especially these days. Thank you Jesus for your peace and a strong hubs by my side!
- The anticipated smell of a baby…our baby…that I don't have to give back. (Sigh...you don't know how many of my friend's babies I could have held onto forever…or at least until they cried for their mamas. Answer = all of them!)
- Simple moments with our little girl. The tough, the sweet and all the in between. Each moment with her in my belly and the thought of her in my arms are blessings to my heart.
Can't wait to meet you baby girl. The day is drawing nearer...
xoxo,
R

Aaaahhh...such a Sweet and Special time in life. Enjoy and Embrace every moment!
ReplyDeletei totally remember that point in pregnancy. it was tough, but the light at the end of the tunnel was so near. i can't wait for you to meet your sweet little girl. i already miss the newborn snuggle stage and my little one is only 3 months old. take it all in, even the tough moments!
ReplyDeleteYour priorities are in all the right places. Hang in there and soon your discomfort now will turn into a beautiful dream to love and hold and hug. Blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, Rachel! Who cares about larger sizes and outgrowing things at this stage??
ReplyDeleteYou are looking so beautiful!
In my Google Reader all that showed up was the title and your photo ... and I thought, "nothing fits except the beauty that is her preparing to be a mother." Love this photo of you, and your post is so honest. Go with those yoga pants and run the wash nightly to get all you can out of the great grey top!! And yes, nothing fits except the preparation and anticipation of little miss.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how close you are!! AHHH!! So exciting.
ReplyDelete