
This post will certainly be about nothing uber interesting because...well....my brain seems to be empty today. Isn't that fun? (insert sarcasm here...and a little more here for good measure. Thank you!)
Baby in the frame is my awesome niece Genevieve. I miss her...a...lot! I can't wait until I get to hold her and love on her in a few weeks. Cute little pumpkin girl!
Since I am plum out of topics at the moment may I interest you in some awesomeness from some cool people around blog/internet world?
Gorgeous dessert stands from Burlap + Blue
Pretty Rosie Wreath (with DIY instructions..yay!) from The Pretty Poppy
Baby Mary Jane pattern by Joli Bebe
Baby in the frame is my awesome niece Genevieve. I miss her...a...lot! I can't wait until I get to hold her and love on her in a few weeks. Cute little pumpkin girl!
Since I am plum out of topics at the moment may I interest you in some awesomeness from some cool people around blog/internet world?
Gorgeous dessert stands from Burlap + Blue
Pretty Rosie Wreath (with DIY instructions..yay!) from The Pretty Poppy
Baby Mary Jane pattern by Joli BebeHope you all have lovely weekends. Yay for Fridays! It has been unusually warm this week (in the 70's!) for November. It was a nice change, but I am excited to get back to the colder temps that are rolling in tomorrow. Don't remind me I said that in February when it's still cold. Although, I think I may have other things on my mind come February...just a hunch!
xoxo,
Rachel
xoxo,
Rachel
My brain was frozen today too. Love the "finds".
ReplyDeleteoh my word...that dessert stand is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel! Loving that cake stand you've shown here. Hope you are doing great and that your sweet one inside of you is taking on some of mommy's love for life attitude. That cannot help but happen. I bet he/she is already planning how to make others smile once out into this world.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend and enjoy every moment of this pre-baby stage. It really is a precious time.
♥Lee Ann
Yay for Fridays and weekends ahead! Hope yours is filled with happiness!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for featuring one of my pedestals! What lovely finds! xo
ReplyDelete