Mackinac Island 2006 - A Perfect Day
Dear Mr. Schalk,Thank you for being you. For never wavering in your beliefs or values. For being a strong man of character and a heart after God's purposes. For your love of history and Shaker furniture. You are thoughtful and wise beyond your years. Yes, I'm bias. But there is no ones team I'd rather be on. Not even Team Jacob.
I like who I am around you. I like the way you make me think, the way you laugh at my often overly cheesy jokes and that grin you get when you are being ornery.
Some days the world throws curve balls at us, and other days are ones that God himself must be smiling down upon. Either way, they are made all the better by faith and standing by your side.
Some will say love fades and that it is foolish to tell you (and my sweet blog friends) how enamored I am with you. I say enjoy the ups with the downs and never ever forget to be grateful. Love changes, yes, but it can grow and become more than we ever dreamed when we give it to God. I am not so high-in-the-sky to say that life is perfect. But there is a God who brought us together, who has a plan for us...a hope and future where we will prosper. So be it this life or the glorious heaven that awaits us, I will praise God and praise Him for you. You've captured my heart, wild man, and it will never be the same. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!
Happy Anniversary my love. My one and only Mr. Schalk!
xoxo forever, Your Rachel

Happy Anniversay Brandon and Rachel! I love the picture. Love you both so much!! Hope that you have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete~Theresa
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteBeing married to a godly spouse is wonderful! I know - my first hubby wasn't, but Mister is wonderful and godly. After 9 years of marriage, it still is more wonderful every day.
What a sweet couple you are. Happy Anniversary!! True love should be shouted from the rooftops! Don't apologize for feeling the way you do! I feel the same way about my Todd!! xxoo
ReplyDeleteHappy remembering!!
ReplyDeleteSo Sweet :-) Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have a good one!
ReplyDeleteSO SWEET!!
ReplyDeleteGemma x