This photo has nothing to do with the post except that I love Vernor's and I love blogging. The End. Thank you all for participating in the CSN uber-generous $50 giveaway! I've said it before, but oh how I wish you could all win. And I wish we could have a cheese Smorgasbord with all your favorites...oh how yummy that would be!
Without further adieu the winner of the CSN giveaway is....


Congratulations Marion!! (And the crowd goes wild! Woo hoooo!). This will surely help all of your LeCreuset dreams come true. I will be sending you an email shortly with all the details on claiming your prize!
Thank you all so much for entering, following and blogging about the giveaway. I adore each one of my readers more than you can imagine!
Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo, Rachel
I am so excited. I will definitely get the Le Creuset frying pan. Now if I could just take beautiful pictures as you do while I am creating yumminess in my kitchen ...
ReplyDeleteMarion from KOG
Congrats to Marion!!!!! Woo Hoo!
ReplyDelete