Bonnie's Favorite Travel Spot - June 26, 2010
I hope you all had lovely weekends. Mr. Schalk, Bonnie and I went to a wedding with his family in the Chicago area. Well, Bonnie had to stay at Uncle Nathan and Aunt Theresa's house. She was a good sport, though. It was the very sweet wedding of two people with evident hearts for God's purpose. It is so nice to see two young people in love starting their lives and ministries together. What a treat to be invited to such a celebration. It was a great weekend with Mr. Schalk's family. Bonnie especially enjoyed her girls night with mama and Auntie Theresa while the men went to see A-Team. I pity the fool!

Higgins Lake - June 2010
Isn't he handsome? Mr. Schalk is even more fantastic than the day we got married. An amazing provider, a man after God's heart and an overall fascinating person. Since this is my little blog I think I am able to gush every once in a while. I just love hanging out with this man! My very best friend!
So, off to another week. Julie, Liz and I will be amusing and entertaining you this week on another Tuesday Trifecta. It is sure to be thrilling! Or relatively fun, at the very least. Stay tuned dearies!
xoxo, Rachel
So, off to another week. Julie, Liz and I will be amusing and entertaining you this week on another Tuesday Trifecta. It is sure to be thrilling! Or relatively fun, at the very least. Stay tuned dearies!
xoxo, Rachel

aww...you are such a cute little family. You, Bonnie and Mr Schalk! Love you all! xxoo
ReplyDeleteSounds like a nice trip! You have such a cute family.
ReplyDeleteGemma X
Such a sweet picture!!! :) Sounds like a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. You all are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love when a woman gushes over her man!!!
ReplyDelete