Archive

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Picture Story: The Cupcake


IMG_6862a

IMG_6873c

IMG_6876d

IMG_6934f

IMG_6948g

IMG_6953h

IMG_6910e2

IMG_6956i2

IMG_6974j
(dorkiest picture ever...yet so ME...sans makeup and in sugar bliss!)

xoxo, Rachel

9 comments:

  1. heehee! LOVE IT! They look seriously delicious. What's your favourite basic cupcake recipe? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious pictures, as always! And I love your self pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!! Feel free to send me one in the mail. I wouldn't mind one bit. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm . . . a picture tells a thousand words and that last oen speaks volumes!!! Those be some tasty cupcakes! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are fantastic. And now I have a strong desire to go home and make cupcakes tonight. Or you could just mail some to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture story!! Those cupcakes are cute and look SO good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such creative pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the lovely comments! I want to send EACH one of YOU cupcakes in the mail. I would, too, except I'm sure to eat them completely before I ever made it to the mailbox. Sad, but true. :) Even still, you are the best readers ever!!! Thank you for stopping by! :)
    xoxo, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um...yum. I just 'spied' on your etsy store. Adorable aprons!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!