Good morning, my friends! I hope you slept well and had sweet dreams of open fields and bluebirds.I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.
-Psalm 3:5
This morning's love list:
- Strawberry pancakes with vanilla sugar
- Hearing Jesus speak to my heart through his Psalms
- Mr. Schalk's cedar boxes and Mr. Ed's mad gardening skills (thanks for helping us with our 1st veg garden dad!)
- The way Bonnie gets captivated by commercials with dogs
- The field of green grass I get to drive by every weekday morning...stunning!
- The upcoming weekend...it's gonna be a good one!

Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds.
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
your justice like the ocean depths.
You care for people and animals alike, O Lord.
How precious is your unfailing love, O God!
All humanity finds shelter
in the shadow of your wings.
You feed them from the abundance of your own house,
letting them drink from your river of delights.
For you are the fountain of life,
the light by which we see.Psalm 36:5-9
Happy day to you all! May you be blessed with joy and peace beyond measure!
xoxo, Rachel
Rachel, What a wonderful way to start a day and I will certainly have a blessed one after reading the psalm you shared.
ReplyDeleteLove you very much,
Rosemary
This makes me smile! Thanks for the uplifting post! :)
ReplyDeleteI love you, too Rosemary. Thanks so much for the sweet comment! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily! I'm so glad my little post and God's great big words made you smile. Have a great day!
:)Rachel
Strawberry pancakes. That just sounds divine.
ReplyDeleteI just got done licking the screen...can you come make me some pancakes? :) Hope to see you soon! Love you!
ReplyDelete