I just had to share these sweet good morning glasses with you. They say buenos dias in lots of fun colorful languages. I bought these glasses at World Market a couple years ago. At first, I bought just one with my amazing friend Jillian. We thought they were so much fun. Matching morning friend glasses!
I loved the bright colors so much I went back and ended up buying the rest of them. We were still in the apartment at the time, so I packed them all up (except for the original one) and saved them. That little glass made me smile each time I used it. All the colors and different languages telling me good morning. An international delight without the calories.
It's the little things in life, ya know?
When we moved last summer there were so many boxes, that the glasses stayed packed for a LONG time. Who knew a little 800 square foot apartment would have so much STUFF?! Well, I finally got my boxes unpacked and came upon these lovely glasses again. I was thrilled! They are now happily settled in my adult sized kitchen and adore their new home.
So inexpensive, but so fun! What makes you smile?

This is what makes Bonnie giddy like a little school girl. A *nasty* stinky ol' tennis ball. It's not even ours! She found it in the yard after the move and loved playing fetch with it. Uck! Then, one day she got all sneaky on us and managed to bring it inside. It is grody, but she was so stinkin' happy that we gave in and held our breaths. What can I say? I'm a pushover when it comes to the little pup. In the area of stinky balls, that is. I just said... oh never mind. Other areas, not so much. For instance, any extra treats (a.k.a. people food) gets put directly in her bowl and no friends over after 10pm. She still knows how to beg, and have a crazy pup party, but such is life. She's too sneaky to return. And too cuddly.
Happy weekend to you!
xoxo, Rachel

Love the glasses! So sweet! Our Jess has a toy that makes her giddy like that as well. I'm not so fond of picking it up though! Ugh!!
ReplyDeleteHello Rachel! I was so excited to find your little face under my follower button today. Thank you so much for that! Made me smile really big with making a new friend.
ReplyDeleteI will look forward to reading your blog more often since I too am following you.
It's so nice to meet you Rachel.
Lee Ann
oops! I guess Google Friend Connect is being worked on right now, so I will have to come back to become a follower later.
ReplyDelete