
Oh my goodness - it's Christmastime! I'm ecstatic! The smell of pine, the twinkle lights, Bing in the background. It's not even December 1st and we have already begun the festivities. Mr. Schalk and I are watching White Christmas and becoming more immersed in the sweet spirit of the season with each passing song.

General Waverly you are always a General to me. I vote for White Christmas as best Christmas movie ever. I have a feeling Abigail may agree with me. You're welcome to come up to our neck of the woods to watch with us my dear friend Abigail. Vermont should be beautiful this time of year.
What is your favorite Christmas movie?
If only I could feign illness from work for about 2 weeks and watch all the best Christmas movies while baking gobs of holiday cookies and candies all day. And puppy biscuits for my furry friends.

Alas, I must go to work and make some green for the lovely Christmas presents I plan to buy. I'll have to find some extra time to make cookies and biscuits. I can't wait to share my favorite cookie recipe with you this week. Until then, I will leave you with this interesting thought...
Did you ever wonder what would happen if Wallace and Davis met Wallace and Gromit?


I'm just askin'...
i can not tell you how much i love christmas movies. i was just saying yesterday i should freeze my netflix for a month, because i will replace all my movie watching with christmas movies. white christmas is of course at the top, and home alone, i love a muppets christmas carol, and the santa clause, prancer, miracle on 34th st, the shop around the corner(good any time of year), and of course, it's a wonderful life.
ReplyDeletecute! My favorite Christmas movie is miracle on 34th street or elf!
ReplyDeleteOh Melinda and Lissa those are great Christmas movies! I watch Home Alone every year, but I can't find my copy in all the mess from our move. I'm on a mission to find it before Christmas. :) Miracle on 34th is my mama's fave. That little girl is super cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! Happy Christmas movie watching!
I love Christmas movies. They just make me happy:) Have you seen Elf...hilarious. My favorite by far though is "It's a Wonderful Life".
ReplyDeleteyou're not going to believe this Rachel - my mom read my comment here on your blog about how i wished i had white christmas on DVD and she went out and bought and mailed it to me. so that's what i'm watching at this very moment. sooooo happy. :-)
ReplyDeleteBecky, Christmas movies make me happy, too. Their is something magical about them. Elf is on order from Amazon. I can't believe I've never seen it. IAWL is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteAbigail, yay for moms who read blogs! My mom felt so bad that you only had the VHS. I'm so happy you got an early Christmas present. Enjoy White Christmas and all of Bing's glory. Vermont is beautiful this time of year! Love you!
I love "It's a Wonderful Life" too :-) I also like the Jim Carey version of the Grinch and the Polar Express... These lists could go on and on!
ReplyDelete