Archive

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Anthro dreams


Have you been to Anthropologie lately? I haven’t, but I’ve been drooling over their catalogs and website. It’s dangerous to step foot into that little shop of paradise. I get caught up in the sweetness of it all. Flowers, dresses, a little cottage of loveliness. I wish the price tags were a bit lovelier. Oh well, it adds to the air of wistfulness. I wistfully wish I could afford all the beautiful cardigans, dresses and aprons in Anthro. Did you know you can download the images from their website? I love it! The above picture is NOT from me. Unlike 98.896% of the other photos on this site that actually are from me, this one is from Anthropologie. I didn't take it, but I took it. As in, I downloaded when they asked if I wanted to. Now it's mine for the drooling.

A fun little activity when you should be cleaning, but somehow got your bum permanently stuck to the sofa. How did that happen?

2 comments:

  1. I better check it out since my bum is stuck in the sofa as well. I'm not so sure blogging is good for my health...well maybe my mental health. Yeah we'll go with that...I blog for my mental health! I'm not a fan of the antro price factor, but who can deny the cuteness factor?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. you'd look amazing in that shirt! :-)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!