Archive

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall into Friday

Shaker Village, Pleasant Hill, Kentucky

Happy Friday! It's another dreary day in the weather department, but it's all good because the weekend is mere hours away! I have so many things to post and have devoted hardly any time to my little blog this week. On the plus side, my house is very clean and tidy. That means all day at work I can relax knowing I don’t have a mess to come home to. This is a rare occurrence and I shall enjoy every moment of it. However, long or short lived it may be.
Chippie on our deck – October 2009

I hope you all have a blessed fall day – rainy or not. Back to work for this girl. Stay tuned for more posts – including good eats and a plethora of fall decorations. We may be able to open a fall store with all the autumn goodies our little home is adorned with. What would it be called?

Mum’s The Word

Schalk & Pup Farms

Bonnie’s Autumn Cottage

that's it!



Did I mention, Happy Friday?! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. i am praisin jesus that those little chipmunks haul butt when they're running across the road. i've almost hit at least 10. i would cry. look how adorable they are.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!