Archive

Saturday, September 26, 2009

sneak peak


I had all the good intentions in the world to post a lovely dessert recipe tonight. Then life took hold and so did a sudden urge to paint the living room. No worries. It was an absolutely blissful day of fall decorating with mr. schalk.

Now, it's late and I have a primed living room and no dessert post. Oh well, I'm sure my 3 readers won't mind too much. :) Stay tuned because I am going to post the recipe. Hopefully, it will be well worth the wait. All I can say is that I can still taste the sweet amazingness in my mouth and it's been at least 3 weeks since I ate it. Here is a sneak peak to what's in store.



Oh my!


Thanks for your patience blog friends. I hope you all had a wonderful day! xoxo, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!