Archive

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fresh

There is nothing better than a bowl of fresh fruit on a summer day. Of
course, there are a few things better than the stomach ache that comes
after eating a TON of fresh fruit at one time on a summer day. Like a
couple pounds of cherries in a matter of three days. By herself. What?
They were good. Really good. So were the mounds of strawberries and
blueberries I had this week. I'm a sucker for fresh fruit and veggies
even if the end result is a wicked tummy ache. I love summer and fresh
produce. I think I'll go slice some strawberries. I'll show my tummy
who's boss. Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!