 |
| (Our 2012 Christmas Card) |
Merry Christmas! We have had a full day of peace, joy and making Christmas memories. I cannot wait to take a look at the photos of the day. Until then, I'm sitting back, exhausted but grateful. I told Mr. Schalk earlier that this was the best day of 2012, and I really meant it. Tonight we sit back, relax and enjoy a grown up drink and It's A Wonderful Life.
Merriest Christmas to you!
xo, Rachel
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
i was so honored when i received your christmas card, it was SO sweet. thank you for being so thoughtful. let's get together in the new year!!
ReplyDeleteSweet Card, Sweet Family. All the best to you all in 2013. May it be a year filled to overflowing with blessings and love. xxoo
ReplyDeleteLOVE your Christmas card! I about died of cuteness with little Bonnie in the corner. :)
ReplyDelete