Archive

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

IMG_6182

"Hoppy" Halloween everyone!

Thank the good Lord I got one adorable pose from Miss Cricket before she decided Hoppy was for the birds. I did not make her costume this year because I did not have any great ideas. She loves bunnies so I thought she would dig being one. However, Cricket is not currently a fan of costumes or Mama's grand ideas. We are lucky to get a headband on her for 5 minutes. Every time the bunny costume came out she either said, "all done", "no", or "offa offa" (when we actually got the costume on.) So, I hoped for the best but didn't push it. She is cute with or without a furry get up.

And now, for some outtakes and adorable pictures with her cousin, "Super G." (The back of Cousin's cape says, "Super G" but I failed to post a picture of that. I will have to update this post when I get a moment. It's a fantastic girly super hero cape and worth sharing! :)

IMG_6186

IMG_6215c

IMG_6205

IMG_6138

IMG_6108

IMG_6094

Have a safe and happy Halloween, friends! Eat a snickers for me! :)
xo, Rachel

Flashback: Happy Halloween 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!