Archive

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Breakfast Buddies

I told Cricket I thought Pooh was hungry so she put him in her booster. Pretty sure it made her day. #breakfastbuddies
Breakfast Buddies
This morning I told Cricket that I thought Pooh was hungry. She went straight to her booster and put him in it. So, I obviously put a bib on him and gave him some O's. Cricket proceeded to feed him O's, then take them all from his tray and ask for "more." She cracks me up!

Happy Thursday from Pooh & the Crew!

1 comment:

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!