Archive

Friday, July 6, 2012

Monkeyin' Around


This video encompasses a typical Cricket activity. From animal noises to going "night night" to throwing in a kiss at the end. That's our girl! Mr. Schalk and I watched this video over and over one night, laughing to each other as Cricket dreamt in her crib of monkeys and "bow-wows." I never get enough of this little goofball. She gets it honest, right Mr. Schalk? :) xo

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! She's SO cute I could just eat her up! Hope you're doing well, friend.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!