 |
| Blurry but happy as can be! |
 |
| Oh golly, I love her so much! |
 |
| I never ever tire of seeing this sweet smile. So pure and full of joy! |
I guess I'm taking a impromptu blogging break. We have a lot of fun things going on these days, which means the computer seems to be gathering dust in the evenings. This year I am trying to manage my time better and achieve the balance that my heart and mind desire . I adore blogging and will certainly be back. However, for the time being, it will probably be more sporadic posting than my usual routine. I'm sure you understand. :)
I hope your New Year has started off delightful and full of peace and joy. Now if you will excuse me, I must go chase this little one around the house. Yippee!
xo, R
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
She makes me smile, too! How fun it must to be a happy baby in a happy home!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a happy baby! x
ReplyDelete