Archive

Friday, November 18, 2011

Sniffle Sniffle Happy Friday!





How is it Friday already? Yippee! This little mama has been under the weather, but is hopeful that the weekend will bring some much needed R&R for all of us. I have to say, even when I'm feeling like a large tomato truck has stopped right on top of me, little Cricket still brightens my day. Spunky little sassafras is a bundle of energy. Mr. Schalk and I are having so much fun with her. We are really enjoying the evening Christmas music, eating dinner together and just being a family. Nothing extraordinary but all together wonderful!

Now, if I could just swing a realllly long nap and a hot bubble bath life would be pretty near perfect!

Happy Friday!

xoxo, R

1 comment:

  1. She's just adorable Rachel. You are so blessed to have the husband you do and your precious little girl, but then, you already know that!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!