Archive

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Poppin' In

Align CenterHello world!

Today I am working from home so I thought I'd pop in to say hello. I've got my iTunes playing and Silent Night may have just popped up on my "genius" playlist. I may or may not have gotten excited and listened along to the entire track. The Christmas spirit all year long in our house!

I find it humorous that this is what iTunes considers their "genius playlist."

playlist

Granted, I enjoy all of these songs (although, Jamiroquai's Canned Heat was a little much for the morning work flow, hence the unchecked box), but it is a little funny grouping. You just never know what is going to play next. Oh, what fun and anticipation!

Precious love bug! #loviesforeveryone

As the little one sleeps I am back to work. I've got a big list of "To-do's" and tomorrow we play!

Hmmm, I wonder how my little music lovin' Cricket would like J's Canned Heat??? We may have to take a lunch break and introduce her to Jamiroquai's smooth and crazy sound. Fun, fun!

Happy day to you all!
xoxo, Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I love her teeny tiny sleeping hand. She is precious : )
    I don't have an itunes account. I need to be cooler.
    : )

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!