
If you follow me on Instagram, (and you should...find me @acupcakeformoose) you will probably have seen all of these photos. I love using our fam cam, but sometimes a phone is so handy to capture those fleeting moments. Cricket is getting mighty quick these days and a camera is not always an option. Here are a few of my favorites from the last week.

Cricket is eating puffs! I held off for a while, but now she really enjoys this little treat. I am amazed that she automatically knew to pick them up and eat them from the first time I put some on her tray. How did she know they were food? Most of them end up on the floor, but it's more about having fun and learning how to eat, if you ask me. Not only do we have fun but so does this furry little monster...
Two words....double trouble!
Our local grocery is having their fall apple sale. Any variety is 59 cents a pound. What a yummy deal! I got this beauty (and a bunch of her friends) for a german apple cake that was both made and devoured this weekend (more on that to come).
I was vacuuming the stairs and kept peeking up at Cricket playing with her ball. I thought she would miss me since I was on the stairway out of her range of sight (although, I was able to keep a good eye on her.) No way Jose. She was fully amused on her own. I love that she can play by herself most of the time, and give her a little opportunity because it's a good skill to have. However, the truth is I can't stay away from her too long. Can you blame me? She is just too much fun! I usually have to pause every so often from chores to get my fill of baby kisses, snuggles and snapshots. I took this shot sitting on the stairs looking up at this sweet beauty. I like the angle and may have to recreate it again.

A group of hot air balloons crossed over our backyard! It was such a lovely sight! Mr. Schalk spotted them and we all went outside to watch them float by. I love this shot of Mr. Schalk and his baby girl looking up at these magical traveling dreamboats. What fun!
Here's to a great week, my friends!
xoxo, Rachel



Mmm, I love all those things!
ReplyDelete