...a little scary
Archive
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!




Such a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteI love baby bath time. :)
just wait till they can sit up and splash every where, so.much.fun. naomi is there right now. i remember with audrey spoiling her by running the shower to make the bathroom really warm so she wouldn't be cold. ha--naomi definitely doesn't get that as the second child! :)
ReplyDeleteand i tell you what, she is such a doll!
Oh she is so precious Raquel. You are so blessed. I think she looks a lot like your husband! xxoo
ReplyDeleteYes! I got my daily fix of cute baby. :) She is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteEvery new picture of your sweet little baby is such a treat. She is just so adorable :)
ReplyDeleteOh these are such adorable pictures! She is just so precious. Really glad I found your blog!
ReplyDelete