La de da and good morning lovelies! I trust you slept well. If you didn't I can highly recommend humidifiers! Everyone that I recommend this to ALREADY has one and is not to impressed with my insight. Whatevs. Humidifiers for everyone!
Did I tell you that we got a snow storm yesterday? Yep! Over half a foot of the sprinkly little flakes fell on our Midwestern oasis. Not as much as poor Virginia, but pretty good for these parts. In fact, the place where I earn my keep let us off early. Woo woo! The big wigs sent out an email saying, "Get outta here," and we were gone. We don't mess around. I came home and just about got stuck in the driveway. Then, I cried.
Nah, I actually moseyed around the block and tried again. The driveway won.
So, I parked on the street and hiked up the hill...I mean driveway....inside. Then, I did something I have NEVER done in my whole life!
Bonnie supervised and waited for daddy to get home. I should have taken a picture of Bonnie spazzing out when Mr. Schalk came home. She loves that man and is not afraid to show it! She's impersonating Waldo in this pic.
Excuse me while I go try to find my gold star for being a full fledged adult.
Have a wonderful weekend friends!
xoxo, Rachel
Archive
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!

That's a lot of snow!! If you want to visit some warmer weather you're welcome to com to Houston. Ha! :) My mom said that they are having record snow storms back where I'm from, Kansas City. I kind of miss the snow. Hope you're having fun!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I can't say I've ever shoveled snow...
ReplyDeleteIt's hard work! My honey is outside right now...snow blowing the driveway. We learned the hard way after a few years in Minnesota.
ReplyDelete